CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Days Like This

I have all 3 kids all day today. It's going to be a long one. I have what I suspect is a sinus infection, complete with vice like gripping headache.

So far, the boys have spilled my coffee (a.k.a life juice) all over the floor, Sofia's night pull-up leaked all over the leather chair,David got his arm stuck in the garbage can, the boys have perfected the art of yelling "nahhhh" at each other and Sofia told me (mid bowel movement), "Sometimes I like to look at my poop."

It's days like this when I remember why I work outside the home. My husband is supposed to rescue me around 3 p.m. With lots of coffee and god willing, naptime, I may make it through.

3 comments:

BagMomma said...

lol. Sharing in your pain, except I am probably in a slightly better position with 2 less kids.

I managed to close my eyes while David watched a movie. I hate being strung out on cold medicine.

Gina said...

My wish for you is that your kids don't give it back to you, like my little man did to me. Good luck and feel better SOON.

Heather & Chaos said...

I feel ya on the three kids running rampant. I was so excited to go to work yesterday. But I am looking forward to the weekend when I get to spend time with them again. =)