CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is Where The Magic Happens

Krissy from Two Are Better Than One has invited us to show where we blog.

I don't have a desk at home, so this is where the magic happens, right in the middle of my mom-base - the refrigerator, microwave, oven, crock pot and of course, handy Costco baby wipes. I just got a wireless mouse and keyboard ('cause you know I'm rolling in it right now - actually had a gift card) that has made my life ever so much easier.




I stand while posting, reading, googling, etc. as 99.9% of the time, my online activities are between cleaning, cooking or mediating the mayhem.

The other half of my time is spent at work and this is my desk there. I don't typically blog from work, although I am today. I have a fairly large cube at work and it's usually a mess. My work is paper-full and there are typically post-its and stacks of paper everywhere. My co-worker may have described me as Pigpen once or twice, but I could just be making that up.




Not sure if you can make out my trusty purell bottle, but it's something I can't live without. Judging from how often we get sick, I'm not sure it's working that well for me. Still, I like the smell of it. (Some of you may remember, I am fond of weird carcinogenic smells, like chlorine & gasoline, so this makes perfect sense)

1 comment:

Gina said...

I should take a picture of my work desk and you can show it to your coworkers...they'll never again call you Pigpen. Your kitchen is pretty!