CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Way Back When-sday - Hallmark Moment


I took this photo when Sofia was approximately 12 months old. It is probably my favorite Sofia/Daddy photo out of thousands I have taken. I think it captures the moment so beautifully, that is, if you squint and don't catch my husband's near bitten to the quick fingernails!! I had the photo made into a card and gave it to my husband on Father's Day. I just never tire of looking at it....

Photobucket

6 comments:

Gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I can see why it's your favorite!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Momlissa, what a gorgeous shot! Love how you can see those sweet little fingers exerting whatever delicate pressure she can muster on Daddy's hand. And the toes? No suitable words!

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

MommyAmy said...

Absolutely precious!

chellekay said...

that is so cute

Brandi said...

Gorgeous! What a sweet moment! I found you through Cheryl's blog.

Sabrina said...

Adorable! I love it!