CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Park Fluff

Random fluff from a recent park visit

Sofia guiding her brother



Freedom! Squee!



David being cute and happy



William being not happy



Ma!! Let me out!!!!!!



Sofia using her new skates (thrift store purchase) and thinking she is a bad ass



I have started calling Sofia SpiderGirl as she never ceases to amaze me with her mad climbing skills









Photos of the gogurt incident

I know better than to give little ones gogurt, really I do, but they always see big sis eating it and I thought it would be ok to bring to the park. Notsomuch. It was dripped on the ground, then stepped in, all over their clothes and faces. Never again.







Sofia showing me her displeasure at leaving the park



What's wrong with this picture? That is a Christmas decoration hanging and a pumpkin hiding in the bushes

1 comment:

BagMomma said...

GoGurts- yes,dangerous.

You know what I hate more? David eats those damn Trix yogurts, and they must be vaccum sealed to the max. EVERYTIME I open one, I get blue or pink yogurt sprayed on me.