CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Treasures For the Taking

The aforementioned baby gate. It is now a primary climbing device. As you can see on William's face, he takes the whole concept quite seriously.


The dollhouse Sofia brought for Christmas. The boys are digging it. You may notice that my boys still use binkies. That is something we need to work on, one of these days, when I am feeling strong and invincible. Not sure when that might be, but it's on my t0-do list.




On my quest to reign in spending, I was able to use a Visa gift card today at the supermarket (more on that later) and use a free sandwich coupon I had for lunch. I am also hitting the thrift stores now regularly, since finding some great treasures last week.

Sofia's room is coming together. I still haven't bought her a big girl bed, but considering she still fits in this one, her room is small and cash is tight, we probably won't until we have to.


I found this chair out by the dumpster at my office. It's an Osh Kosh kid's chair that someone left. It had many stains on it, but I brought it home, fumigated as best I could and threw a fitted bed sheet over it. I was psyched as I've been looking for one of these for a long time and one of this quality would probably cost $50. Free is good! Thank you, universe, for putting it out there for me to find.

I found these little chests at the thrift store for $5 each and fell in love with them.





And Sofia with her "butt butt" Mango. Good times.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Sofia's room is adorable!!!