CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oops

On the way to work/school this morning, a car stopped in the middle of the road, attempting to get in the far left lane. Mind you, it had made it's way from the far right lane, in full, rush hour morning traffic. It parked itself right in front of me, with a green light in front of it.

I hate to admit this, but sometimes, I forget Sofia is in the car.

"You can't be serious!" I yelled. "Get the F out of the road, you F'ing idiot!"

Oops.

Sofia proceeded to tell me that her cousin says "that" all the time.

"What?" I asked.

"That. What you just said," she said.

"Well, just so you know," I mumbled, "Those are bad, mean words and mommy should not have said them and your cousin should not say them either."

Long pause. "When I grow up, I am going to drive a car. If someone gets in my way, I am going to call them an idiot!"

Oh dear.

I tried to change the subject, asking her what kind of car she might have.

"A pink car," she offered. Visions of Paris Hilton's pink Bentley danced through my head.

No comments: