CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Way Back Wednesday - Distant Memories



I believe the boys are around 3 months old in this photo, Sofia just over 2. I barely remember this time as I think I've blocked most of it from my mind. I do recall it being the first time I felt well enough to take some pics and was so happy to see the boys smiling. Things were just starting to improve at this time - the boys were sleeping longer, I was feeling better, things were looking up. I will always love the light of our bedroom in the old house, it was perfect for taking photos.

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

This picture is so irresistable, I just hollered (that's what we do here in Richmond, VA when the occasion merits) to the kids to come and peek! TOOOOO cute!
(And the cloud began to lift for us when our twosome was 3 1/2 months!)

Thank you SO much for playing along with Way Back When-esday this first Wednesday of 2009!

Happy New Year!

Cynthia said...

This is fantastic - I love it!