CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Morning Glory

So, I started the day with the alarm going off at 6:30 a.m. I'm not sure why it was set for Sunday morning, but knowing how mixed up my days have been, I'm sure I was the culprit.

I got up to use the bathroom and was feeling pretty awake, so decided to forego going back to bed and start my day.

I threw on my running shoes, some jeans and a hoodie and headed out for a walk. I had only walked about half a block when I saw the breathtaking moon, high and bright in the dawn morning sky.



I turned around to get my camera. With the camera and coffee, I had one of the best walks I've had in months. The morning was glorious. A warm breeze filled the air and I just knew it was going to be one of those teaser days. A day that makes you think spring is right around the corner when in reality, it's months away.







I thought this bird was a cut out until I got a bit closer and realized it was real.
And yes, that is a tail hanging out of its mouth. Ah, the food chain, up close and personal!

2 comments:

MommyAmy said...

Beautiful!

I wish I lived near the beach. :) Lucky duck you!

Cynthia said...

I am so jealous!