CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sickies Update

Sickies update: Sofia and Steve woke up with horrible, croupy, emphysema resembling coughs. I have a slight tickle in my throat and just the beginnings of a frog in my chest.

William followed me around all day yesterday, chanting "MAHHH! MAHHH! MAHHHH! MAHHH! MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" with his arms outstretched, demanding I pick him up. He was only appeased when I lay in the recliner and cover him a blanket, his head snuggled in my busom. If I didn't have 2 other kids to tend to, I probably would have really enjoyed this. I remember doing this when Sofia was a baby, just sitting on the couch, sick baby in my arms, watching the first Season of Lost on DVD. *sigh*

I digress...

I set Sofia up with my computer and some movies, which she liked wayyyyy more than I did as that meant I had no computer. Note to self. If I get any Best Buy gift cards this Xmas (standard gift from Steve - either that or Barnes and Noble GC) I must buy a portable DVD player.

David is having digestive issues of his own. He layed on the floor in hysterics while trying to poop out something way bigger than you would think possible for this little guy. Note to self. More fruit, less cheese for David.

Dear husband has been complaining of lack of ability to hear in left ear for a few days now which has resulted in him turning the television up about 17 notches higher than is reasonably necessary, adding to the chaos of my world.

He actually just called me at work to tell me he was very congested. Seriously? He wanted to know what to do.

I told him to go make haste and purchase some 12-hour Sudafed from the pharmacy. The good stuff, behind the counter, the stuff you practically need to give up your first of kin for.

I have a sneakin' suspecion that the next few days are going to be a peach-fest for me.

No comments: