CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow, Ok?

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, if not look like it. Snow has now come on to the radar of possibility. Normally, that would be laughable in California, but honestly, with the low temp heading into the 30's tonight and a nasty storm on the way, it is not improbable. At the risk of sounding like a quaint Californian, I really, really, really want to see some snow!! And by snow, I mean a dusting of ice that quickly melts.

I remember it snowing once in my childhood in the 70's and again in the 90's. It could happen.

Behold the fruits of my Christmas, merry making labors. I will not quit my day job to take up gingerbread-house-decorating, in case you were thinking I might.







No comments: