CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

And More Vomit!

Ok, went to get William up this morning and was like "Why is his hair wet and stuck to the side of his head?" Ohhhhhhhh. So yeah. He was basically in a pile of vomit, no idea when he threw up.

He even threw up on his beloved "lovey" and it's beyond repair, I am afraid. It's not washable and the thing is just trashed, we threw it away.

All morning, William only wants to be held. As this is my non-clingy boy, I know he really must feel awful. Meanwhile, David is having tantrums over god-knows-what (probably the fact that I am holding William), which is ever so much fun. I can tell he wants something but doesn't have the verbal skills to let me know. Very frustrating.

I won't even begin to get into how Sofia is contributing to the equation, but I'm sure you can use your imagination.

Thank God for naps, that's all I can say.

No comments: