CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love My Kiddles

Ask me how much I love this pic. William loves baby dolls. He carries them around, attempts to feed them and pushes them in the stroller. Today, he pushed David around in the doll stroller, much to David's delight. Well, until he attempted to strap David in, then things got ugly.



David loves to smile. When he's not whining, that is. I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted to watch Dora vs. the Wiggles this afternoon. I wish you had the words to tell me this so we didn't have to spend a half hour trying to figure out why you were tantruming. Those words are coming, I know they are.



And Sofia, a.k.a. Little Tyrant. You are certainly a handful these days, asserting independence, testing boundaries and acting out all over the place. When you are not doing these things, you are a joy, a delight. I love it when I hear the sound of you sucking your fingers when you are cozied up next to me. I love it when I ask you to help me with the boys and you say "Sure!" I love it when you say "Sssshhh! My babies are sleeping! You need to be quiet!" I love it when you sneeze and ask me for a "Kleen-ik."



My crazy kids. I look forward to the days when they are putting on shows for Steve and I. I know those days are coming.

No comments: