CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

So, today we are going to a birthday party. I'm excited as I've never been to the venue before and it sounds fun.

Yesterday, I sat with the boys and a big picture book and went through lots of different items and sounds and David tried to say "car, ball, truck," and William's new word for the day is "go..." So, they are making some progress.

In the afternoon, I took David to the local pediatrician (as opposed to their "regular" pedi who is an hour away) as David has a bit of a cough and I wanted to get some asthma meds. I picked his brain on the speech issue as he tends to be less conservative than their regular pedi.

He seemed to think it was a good idea as they may need a little help moving their speech along. He said he wasn't worried about any social issues with David as he clearly understood what was going on and had a "sparkle in his eye." Yeah, that's my boy.

I'm hoping we can get a tree this weekend as well. We shall see.

No comments: