CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Wet Halloween

Dinner with the bro' was nice, but chaotic. I know my kids are little maniacs at time, but OMG, the energy level of my 3 nephews is INSANE. They just tear up the place in seconds. I shudder to think what Christmas will be like in a few years. It went well, though, so I'm happy I did it.

Having a few friends over on Sunday, looking forward to it. Hope it doesn't downpour.

It was quite stormy last night and this morning. Experiencing a storm right at the edge of the coast was a trip. I listened to the wind howling and wind chimes rustling in the wind.

I just spent the morning going to Sofia's Halloween parade, getting soaked. My hair is looking mighty purty.

I think I may be coming down with something.

This morning, on the way to school, Sofia says

"MOMMY????? WHAT COLOR IS GOD'S HEART?????????????"

No comments: