CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I did it


Ok, I did it. I am soooooo tired of spending my day off cleaning. I hate cleaning. Hate.cleaning.Hate.it.

I finally got an estimate for a housecleaner. She came in an hour and she's set for next Wednesday. I'm assuming she needs clients in this economy.

If she does a good job, I'll have her come very other Wednesday for a very reasonable amount, in my opinion. I can deal with that. It will give me some time to spend with the boys. We can go to the park or playdate without my thinking I have to clean, clean, clean. Maybe I will even have time unpack or *OMG* organize???????

I am so happy about that. Yey!

1 comment:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

My housekeeper comes once a week and she is like my new best friend- I looove coming home to a clean house. My house is organized but someone else to vacuum and clean the toilet (especially in my boys bathroom) is priceless!