CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Solid as Barack

I find it kind of cute that the general population is now watching SNL again. The Palin stuff has been great, Tina Fey is great, all the players are, but other than the political stuff and weekend update, this season has been inconsistent at best. I have watched SNL for over 30 years, through the good years and the bad. Last night's episode with John Hamm (Mad Men) hosting (be still my heart) was probably the most consistent of the season. It was great to see Maya Rudolph again and congrats to Amy Poehler (she will be missed) on the birth of her son, Archie.

This clip just rocked it out for me. When I see Darell Hammond "do" Bill Clinton, I practically pee my pants...every time.

No comments: