CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008



So today we went on a tour of Austin via Duck Adventures. It was really fun and interesting, although not sure the girls kind of lost interest towards the end. Austin is certainly scenic, eclectic and fun, everything that people had told me it would be.

The girls have been playing dress up for most of the day, it's really fun to watch them together. My BFF and I have been playing catch up, which of course just reminds me how much I miss having her around. Honestly, I don't have a female friend like that who I talk to every day anymore and I miss it. But whaddyagonnado? Austin is just a plane ride away...

Sofia slept in this morning (her and Bella slept together, thank god) and took a nice, loooooong nap, so she's been much more pleasant to be around today. My friend went to a meeting for a volunteer group she is working with and I'm about to have a Mike's Hard Lemonade, awaiting take-out from Macaroni Grill while the girls watch a Dora movie. Good times. (Sidenote - you know you are a mommy when you think this is something that qualifies as "good times.")

No comments: