CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sofia's new buddy



Conversation with Sofia driving to school this morning.

Sidenote: Sofia and Mango have become hardcore buddies as of late - he sleeps with her and cuddles with her - it's beyond cute. Trixie - Mango's skittish litter mate who has effectively been hiding in the closet for 3 years, no exaggeration - tries to get in on the action at times, but remains majorly spastic & distant for the most part.

Anyhooties -- she was saying she had a "Trixie Tango and a Mango Tango and a Kiki Bella Tango!" and I pointed out that she was so very lucky to have 3 cats, that some people had no cats at all.

"They only have 2?" was her response.

Ahhhhh, that girl. I find it so sweet that she just assumes that all people have pets. It's usually one of the first things she tells people (I have 2 brothers! I have 3 cats! Do you have any cats?) I love the relationship that is forming between her and Mango. I have felt semi bad about the complete lack of attention the cats have received since Sofia's birth in 2005, but now, seeing them bonding, I am feeling much better.

(A photo of Sofia and Mango would be appropriate right now, but I don't have any uploaded, so this pic of sweet Mango will have to do)

No comments: