CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sofia, Sofia, More Sofia

S'more Sofiasms

I completely forgot, yesterday, as we drove to school, Sofia informed me that I did not need to walk her out to the play yard when we got to pre-school, that she is a big girl now and does not need me to walk her out. She said we can do hugs and kisses in the hallway.

I almost cried. Sigh. I realize this is the beginning and it makes me sad, quite frankly.

On a funnier note...

Often, when I need to be alone for *ahem* personal bathroom purposes, I won't use the main bathroom, but will go to our bedroom and use the bathroom in there (have I mentioned how nice it is to have 2 bathrooms? I have never had 2 bathrooms in my life). Anyhoo - I close the door to my bedroom, so I can have some privacy with my OK Magazine or whatever is handy.

This morning, Sofia announced that she needed to go potty, but was going to *that* bathroom. She was gone for about 5 minutes and when I went in there, she had indeed gone #2. Apparently she needed her space to do this.

Definitely made me laugh and considering this was before my morning coffee, that is no small feat.

No comments: