CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chicken Nuggets

The boys and I had fun today. Well, I would have had more fun if I hadn't woken them up 45 minutes into their nap, but once I just let go of them going back to sleep, there were good times ahead.

A few of my co-workers are picking me up here tomorrow evening for a girl's night out, so I spent the entire day cleaning, organizing, putting finishing touches on the house, etc.

I'm now watching Cheaters and I really need to get to sleep. But not before I post some pics of my little chicken nuggets...

My Little Charmers





Both boys having a moment



William trying to use his toy key to open the front door





David having a "moment"





David kissing his Mickey (awwwwwww)



No comments: