CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rainy day

Trick or treating went well, despite the rain. We went to a few houses in the neighborhood (maybe 8) and then to my boss' house (lives about 5 minutes away) for snacks and cocktails. Of course, you can imagine how fun that was, a pristine, non babyproofed house with 2 chimpanzees. My boss gave Sofia a *gasp* red popsicle. This is a house with white furniture and spotless area rugs. We didn't stay long.

The boys got into the TorTing as well, surprisingly, although, they kept trying to walk into people's houses. They *got* the whole put-the-candy-in-the-bag thing rather quickly. I came home and went straight to bed out of sheer exhaustion.

Sofia is all over the candy this year, I had to take it away as I'm paranoid that David will get his hands on some peanut butter cups.

I give Sofia usually one piece after a meal, but sparingly with the chocolate. She turns into a little maniac with chocolate, so I try to keep it to lollipops and Starburst or skittles (and save the chocolate for Daddy and I).

Oh yeah, we met a family up the street that has 4 small kids. I think there may have been twins in there, but hard to tell. The youngest looked about Sofia's age. We sort met in passing on the street and she was like "So you're the family we need to meet. We need to talk."

It's majorly storming here, so we went to the library and checked out a million books and movies (Shrek, Bambi, Benji, Cat in the Hat, Schoolhouse Rock). I also have a new 4-pack of Play Doh I've to bust out. Good times.

No comments: