CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marriage Definition

Sofia and I had a girl's day out of sorts yesterday. We went to the doctor's office (for me, ear infection) and then to breakfast. At one point, we were talking about marriage and she asked if daddy was married. I had to remind her that he's married to me, then I asked her if she knew what being "married" means.

"Oh yes," she said with confidence. "It's when you go out to dinner."

Uhhhh-huh.

Then, we started talking about our wedding and "Where was I?" during our wedding and how she didn't exist yet. Then, we got into when I was pregnant with her and "where were the brothers?" when I was pregnant with her and that they didn't exist yet, but came when she was about 1 years old into my tummy and she wanted to know how they got in my tummy and I just said it was just time for them to be there.

Need to know basis.

My ear is raging in pain, but I'm on AB's so hopeful it will clear up within the week. The lady up the street with 4 children under 5 years old has invited us up to her house this afternoon. They are baptising the 8 month old and will have a little party with a jumpie, food, etc. I'm excited to meet someone on my street who is a fellow "breeder." Looking forward to it.

No comments: