CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daddy Dooz

A Sofia funny? The other day, she dropped something in the car. I told her I wasn't able to reach back for it as I needed to drive the car.

She said "Yes, you can. Daddy dooz it all the time!" *gulp*

Went shopping today at Target and Toys'r'Us and lord have mercy, you'd never know there was any economic crisis, that's for sure. It was madness, sheer madness. Of course, I was insane for joining the masses, but it was the only time I would have to go this week. I'm having about 16 people for Thanksgiving and I'm woefully unprepared. I just found out that 4 family members sort of invited themselves and they like to partake in the hard alcohol, so this is getting expensive...

Ah, well. It'll be a full house, so it should be fun. Ah, who am I kidding? It's going to be insanity. I'm definitely in the "what was I thinking?" mode. I do have some ulterior motives though...My 23 year old female cousin is coming & I am thinking she'd love to have free trip to Disneyland say...next fall? *insert evil laugh here*

No comments: