CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

One of Those Days

It's been one of those days where you wonder why you got up in the morning.

My blog is totally jacked up and I have no idea how to fix it. I have no idea what I did. Really, no idea. Momlissa is on. I've got to figure out how to fix my blog, but there's no time now.

I forgot to feed Sofia breakfast (she was in bed watching cartoons), then accidentally hit my sister in law's fender, creating a slight dent. I arrive to work to find that my company shorted my check by almost a third, accidentally...right before leaving for Disneyland.

I'm not having a great day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sending some Calgon! By the way, I can't see how your blog is messed up. It doesn't say Momlissa anywhere. It says Binkies and Bandaids - Life with Irish Triplets. Love it! Have a good time in Disney!

amy