CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Miscellaneous 11/7/08

So I changed my profile pic. As I haven't been blonde in about a year, I thought it was about time.

I got the ball rolling with a speech evaluation. I can tell my pediatrician would prefer a "wait and see" approach (he's old school and pretty laid back about most things), but he's trusting my instincts, which I appreciate.

I figure why not get the ball rolling, it will probably take a month-6 weeks to get an appointment and if they start exploding with words in the meantime, I can always cancel.

Not much else going on. It's a gorgeous, fall day here. The air and light is like liquid gold, warm and soothing. The ocean and sky are borderline aquamarine. The air is clear and nippy. In other words, perfect.

I think I have a sinus infection, but am feeling better now that I took a 12 hour Sudafed and 3 Advil.

This weekend will be spent preparing our old house for painting next week.

I emailed the woman who lives up the street from me who has a 5 year old, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 6 month old, hoping we can get together. Can you imagine? 7 kids under the age of 5. Good times.

Speaking of good times, some fluffage of the boys. David's new thing is smiling REALLY big. I love it because from the looks of it, he's going to have a great smile. (No thanks to my genes)

















No comments: