CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Whole New Respect

So I think I mentioned that we took the kids to my boss' house on Halloween. We were there about 45 minutes and it was indescribable how much my boys tore up the place.

There were tortilla chips on the floor, I think they broke one of her figurines, they were attempting to throw these glass balls she had in a vase and lets not forget them constantly trying to climb the 2 flights of stairs. It was humorous, but embarressing. I was chasing after them the whole time, sweating like a pig.

Meanwhile, Sofia is like "I would like something to eat now. I would like something to drink now." lol Oy vey. My boss is pretty mellow, so didn't seem to mind, in fact she seems to get a kick out of Sofia.

Today, she was like "I don't know how you do it. Honestly,I have a whole new respect for you, my friend." This meant a lot, considering I have worked for her for over 13 years.

No comments: