CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Way Back When-sday - Grandpa Dave & Sofia



For this Way Back When-sday, I have decided to share a video.

This is a video of my father and Sofia at my nephew's birthday party. May 20, 2006.

It was the last time I saw my father alive. He died very unexpectedly about a month later (on Father's Day.) Sofia was a little over one year old and within 2 more months, I'd be pregnant with twins.

There aren't even words as to what this video conjures up for me, but I am so glad I have it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh what a blessing to have that video! He seems so tender in trying to help her.

So sorry for your loss, but thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so poignantly.