CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Geez, do I Have Anything Good to Say?

So. I've been having quite a bit of anxiety lately and therefore, not wanting to write.

I think the lack of zoloft in my system is now apparent and I waver between being slightly nervous and wanting to scream most of the time. My financial and housing situation is getting so complicated and television is not even a welcome escape as the economic crisis seems to be the newest celebrity.

I've actually thought about going to my doctor and asking for Wellbutrin, but I do want to try and ride it out.

It just means I am perpetually in a bad mood and in turn, don't feel like writing much. Or doing much of anything, actually. Work is no better. My boss is in a bad way, in a bad mood and there's a dark cloud hanging over the company. If things don't pick up by the end of the first quarter, there could be one more unemployed adult in this family of five.

My computer died over the weekend thanks to some mega raw photo files. I almost lost the article I was working on, but managed to retrieve it somehow.

Today is the speech eval with Green Beret and yet-to-meet doctor Speech. We'll see what they say.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hang in there. Once spring is here, which has to be soon (right?), everything will seem better. I can't wait to hear the story of the speech eval, if it's half as funny as the last one.