CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Cute Purse



I was just tagged with the purse game, so here goes.

I go back and forth between carrying a purse and one very large (but cute) diaper bag.

I am embaressed to admit this and I can hear an audible gasp from Michelle in New Jersey from here, but I bought this bag at Long's Drug Store for about $20.

The best part? You would not believe the comments I get on it. I get raised eyebrows and "Hmmm...someone's been shopping..." and "Ooooh, cute purse!" comments all the time. Clearly, people think it's expensive. It is a knock off of expensive looking purses, made in China, probably dipped in lead, but that's ok. I mean, it's not really ok, but will do for now.

Photobucket

4 comments:

MommyAmy said...

Well, it looks better than my anti-purse purse. I'm all about spending $20 but looking like a million. :)

Gina said...

It's so cute...and the fact that it's cheap makes it even cuter!

BagMomma said...

bwahahahaha

You CAN hear me gasping, can't you?

Seriously, I've come close to carrying a knockoff, but it makes me feel... I don't know...dirty... I just can't do it.

I know, it's a personal issue. I will need to rectify it as there won't be any purse buying anytime soon around here.

Cheryl Lage said...

LOVE it! (Just be sure not to lick it! You are too funny!)