CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shiver Me Timbers - More Awards!




Well shiver my timbers. I've been nominated for an award. My friend Heather over at A Spare and A Pare (a fellow 3 under 2 alumni) has nominated my blog and wow, thank you, Heather! I agree, H. -- us twins and especially us twins plus have to stick together! Thank you so much!

So now, I have to nominate a few of my favorite blogs. Here are the rules

1. Have to post the smoking cool, fantastic, fabulous Logo (as seen above)

2. Nominate some folks for their blogs (all about sharing love in the bloggy blog world right?)

3. Have to hyper link your nominees....so others can go check them out too...see what all the fuss is about!

4. You must tell your nominee that they WON! Hello? How would they know if you didn't comment on their blog.

5. Finally Hyperlink the blogger who gave you such a wonderful gift.

So *drumroll please* --- Here are the nominees....

The Meanest Mom -- Mother to at one time, 3 children under 1 yr old. That's right, 3 under 1. Whenever I think I'm having a rough day, I think of how as hard as 3 under 2 was, 3 under 1 had to be infinitely more challenging and she made it through with her kick ass, sarcastic sense of humor intact. She now has a 4th baby and honestly, her blog is one of the funniest, sharpest blogs out there.

Breed 'em and Weep - Come on, the title alone gets me. In all seriousness, this is probably one of the most well written blogs out there - brutally honest and gritty, something I appreciate.

Bagmomma - A blog written by a Michelle, a cyber friend I've come to know and love. She has been on a heartbreaking journey towards having a second child for way too long now, but I feel fortunate to have taken the journey with her. When not battling secondary infertility, she writes wonderful, witty prose and is always on the hunt for the perfect handbag.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey! You mean it's not just my bathtub that's gritty?

I love you. Thank you. Needed that.

A lot.

xoxoxo