CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Way Back Wednesday -- When Mommy was Skinny

]

Dateline: December 1998
Place: Office Christmas party at a local restaurant



In light of my apparent complete non interest in Weight Watchers the last few weeks, I thought it was time to bust out with some pics to inspire me, motivate me. Hence, the skinny, twentysomething, single Melissa shot.

I thought I was so bad ass here, with my black tights, black mini, festive cardigan and (out of shot) Kate Spade bag. Good times.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Pretty then, pretty now. Inside and out! :)

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Momlissa!

BagMomma said...

Sigh, I have a couple of skinny shots too... from the EARLY 90's.

I admit to falling off the wagon a bit on WW. The last week was terrible... I'm looking for motivation too!