CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Getting to Know You

So, my friend Gina at Namaste by Day is mock interviewing me. This is kind of fun!!

1. What is your favorite childhood tradition that you have passed on or will pass on to your children?

We didn't have a whole lot of tradition in my house growing up, which makes me want to begin new ones with my kids. One thing that we did do as a child was attend church on Christmas Eve. Once the kids are old enough, I'd really like to start doing this. I remember it being such a magical event, going to Midnight Mass.

2. If you could win an award for anything, what would it be for?

Being on time. I'm embaressingly prompt.

3. If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would you choose?

Steven Hawking, Marilyn Monroe and Barack Obama.

4. What is one thing you always consider splurging on...but don't?


There's not much I don't splurge on when I want it. It's an issue.

5. If I looked in your refrigerator, what would you find?

I was just thinking about this as I semi cleaned out the fridge yesterday and I looked in there thinking how sadly empty it was. Fortunately, I did make it to the store today, so I can say there are some staples on hand. Milk, eggs, cheese, leftover tri-tip, medicine (oh, lots of medicine), apple juice, lemonade, Smirnoff ice, bottled water, Gogurt, Yoplait yogurt (for me), some veggies in the crisper and that's generally about it. I mean, there are lots more little things, but I don't want to bore you with talk of mini pickles and 50 thousand salad dressings.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love your answers...I knew I would. I also would love to win an award for being on time but that's because I never, ever am.