CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Checking In

I'm not quite on the other side just yet, but getting there. I'm not running a fever anymore, but am still achey and have a rip roaring headache and chest congestion.

I've pretty much torn through all the TV on the bedroom DVR and am now working my way through the family room DVR. My newest addiction? Ghosthunters. I can only watch it in the day, but it' s quite riveting. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm ODing on television! I would read were it not for the constant, vice like headache.

The boys are both running mild fevers and acting like they don't feel well. So far, Sofia has avoided this thing.

I'm planning on going to work tomorrow, so we.shall.see.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That stinks! Hope you get to feeling better!

Gina said...

Get better. It's gotta be over soon, right? Thank god for the DVR!

MommyAmy said...

Ick! Those headaches can seriously be worse than anything. I really hope you feel better soon!