CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

It is Oscar Night, After All



Gina over at Namaste By Day just gave me an award, for which I'm eternally grateful! This is the "cute blog" award, which means a lot to me!

It's fitting as it's Oscar night and all. That said, this is the first year *ever* when I had not seen at least 3 best picture nominations. This year, the only movie I have seen to be rich with nominations is Milk. I do hope Sean Penn wins as I think he deserves it. I think he can be rather douchey at times, but he is a stellar actor and should be awarded as such.

I will also be pulling for Ms. Winslet as she is my all time favorite contemporary actress. I wanted to see The Reader, Revolutionary Road, Doubt, Slumdog, etc. but just never make it to the theater. I wonder why?

But I digress...

I now have to pick 5 blogs to bestow my awards on.

And the Cute Blog Award Goes To....

My Chicken and Cheese

Everyday Snapshots

Haute Gossip

I Am the Mama

BagMomma

Photobucket

2 comments:

MommyAmy said...

I just recently saw The Reader, very strange yet wonderful film. I'm not surprised that it's nominated.

BagMomma said...

Thanks Melissa! I fell asleep watching the awards last night. Tried to stay up... lol I am just not wired as a night person.