CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nimrods and Furr Monitors

So, both boys have ear infections, David is having an asthma episode. By all accounts, it's been a most joyous weekend.

Highlight number one? Having the pharmacy accidentally change William's Rx to "David" as David was in the system, William was not. After much explaining to the pharmacy staff, they changed the Rx to William.

Fast forward to today, when I went to pick up David's Rx for the exact same meds. The insurance company will not pay as it's "too soon." Well, of course it is, thanks to Nimrod putting it through as David yesterday. Granted, she changed it to William when I arrived, but it had already been put through as David.

I'm dealing with this fun with twins situation in Long's while Sofia is scoping out the toy aisle for things to ask for and David is barely able to hold himself upright in the cart. This is taking ten times longer than I anticipated and Sofia has brought me a Dora doll and Barbie Diamond Castle doll for purchase, which I then have to explain are not in our budget or her reality.

Really, the cherry on the cake of all of it was Sofia screaming out "MOMMY! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" whilst wandering around the store, firm grip on her privates. I almost panic as there is no restroom in Long's, but calmly explain to her that she's going to have to hold it.

We did eventually get the insurance snafoo straightened out and were able to make the 5 minute drive home without any accidents.

Highlight #2 of the weekend? Sofia asking I take her temperature with the "FURR MONITOR." That ranks right up there with Girl Cheese at the Ho-Towel. I'm just sayin'.

Can't wait to see what fun this upcoming week brings.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Some day you'll look back on this and laugh. Until then, your devoted readers are laughing for you. Not at you, I swear. Hang in there.