CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Really Don't See the Resemblance




Apparently, Miss Piggy was a guest on the view today. A thoroughly modern Millie (or whatever her real name is) she was there to tout The Diva Code, The: Miss Piggy on Life, Love, and the 10,000 Idiotic Things Men Frogs Do (Hardcover).

Yes, I am serious.

I was bombarded with questions from Sofia. "Is there someone under the table?"

"Yes, " Steve said. What a buzzkill.

Sign #347 (as if I needed one) that my being on Weight Watchers is a good thing?

William repeatedly pointing to the screen with Miss Piggy and saying "Ma-ma! Ma-ma!"

Oy vey.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina said...

Show him a hot blonde actress and I bet he'll say it again. It's all about the hair. That's what I've noticed with L. He's thought Uma Thurman on a Pulp Fiction poster was me. Great.

Sabrina said...

Miss Piggy seems to be showing up everywhere on TV again!