CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Way Back When-esday -- Dr. Phil & Patches



Dateline: May 2007 - the boys were 8 weeks old

I remember this was when we were starting to come out of the awfulness. I was beginning to see a glimmer of hope in the sea of despair that had been the twins' first month or so. I was beginning to have fun and enjoy my boys. With the exception of a few moments, it just got better after that and continues to do so.

William was sporting a serious Dr. Phil hairline and David (left) had major excema on his face. That is what I remember most. The scaly patches and trying to get rid of them. Poor little fella. He definitely inherited my Celtic sensitivities. You can see it on his forehead, if you look really close. I remember the only thing really working to eliminate it was Aquaphor.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Karen said...

I just found your blog this morning and I LOVE it. Just wanted to say hello!

Momlissa said...

Karen -- Thanks for commenting. :) I love the Lost link in your blog.

MommyAmy said...

Awww...

I remember when you and some of the other ladies on Ovusoft gave birth, and poured over your birth stories, taking notes, so that I would know what to expect. I still had no clue. But I'm so glad I was able to follow in your footsteps during that time. :)

Gina said...

They are so sweet and super cute!! I honestly have a hard time remembering L at that age. Is that awful????

Cheryl Lage said...

Seriously, were it not for pictures, I doubt I'd have any memories at all of those first two months...(well, except for Sept. 11th...)

LOVE those sweet faces...and Aquaphor. What a cure all that stuff was!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!