CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mom is 24 and Loves Climbing On Rainbows

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

She loves me

2. What makes mom happy?

Being good and being nice to mom

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't eat all of my dinner

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you're happy

5. What was your mom like as a child?
What else? (she would like to skip this one)

6. How old is your mom?
24 (I LOVE THIS GIRL!)

7. How tall is your mom?
Bigger than daddy (exsqueeze me?)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Clean up the toys and mop the floor (Well, of course she would think that)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Climb on a rainbow

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Spitting milk in the garbage can

11. What is your mom really good at?
Throwing up (I think I threw up in front of her once. She still references it daily. I think I scarred her for life)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Skip

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Play with Patty. You're a goofball!

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Meatloaf (she's not too far off the mark here)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Making her bed

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

The Banana Splits

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the playground and kiss people (yeah, no idea)

18. How are you and your mom the same?

The same colors

19. How are you and your mom different?

You and David and Mango have the same (hair - that is. Mango is our orange cat)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause I tell you hot potato hot potato with your heart

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

To the movie! To the park (scary how dead on she is here)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I did this with my daughter tonight and we had a blast. Thanks!