CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, Monday

I wish I had more to say. It's Monday. On Monday, I go to work. With that, I get the chance to get away and have some time to myself. By 3 p.m., I am missing my boys (and girl) again.

Work is what you might imagine. Quiet. Everyone on edge. Tension in the air. People making small talk, trying desperately to find something else to discuss other than the state of the world. The Bachelor was good for that. The new distraction will be tonight's premiere of Dancing with the Stars, I suspect. Works for me. Nothing like big hair and sequins to drag you out of the gloomies.

A busy week. The tenants are moving in to our house over the weekend. The boys' birthday is also next weekend, so I'm hosting a little playgroup for them on Thursday. Trying to stay positive, think things are going to be ok and keep things in perspective.

The husband has his interview tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.
Photobucket

No comments: