CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Live From the Paleolithic Era

So, the area I live in has been raining for pretty much 2 days straight. It is beginning to feel a bit like Noah’s ark around here, but we need the rain, so I keep reminding myself of that.

I came into work this morning to find out our inter-web is down.

If I didn’t realize how integral a role the internet is in my job duties before today, I sure do now.

It’s been a while, I forgot how
painful using dial up can be. I could run out and get a latte between the time it takes to log in or attempt to check my email. I have had * gasp * to physically use a Dictionary, a Thesaurus and my desk is looking cleaner than it’s looked in years. I think it goes without saying that in many ways, I’ve been exceptionally productive this morning.

Truth be told, I am old enough to remember an office environment before the internet. Now, that’s old.

Photobucket

1 comment:

MommyAmy said...

All I gotta say is...

It's a good thing you don't live in the NW! lol

Although, we do have internet. :)