CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Fabulous Day Off

I'm wiped, but feel compelled to post.

Yesterday, received a call from Sofia's pre-school that she had "spit up" and possibly had a fever. There was some dispute over this, but the Director said she looked pale (as is her skin tone) and felt clammy. I left work to pick her up and within a half hour, she was singing songs in her carseat, then frolicking outside as if she had not a care in the world. I'd say someone is figuring out to how to manipulate certain situations (for lack of a better word) and get Mommy to come to school, ASAP.

Once again, the boys were complete bears today. We went to playgroup and had to leave after about 45 minutes. Between David screeching and tantruming for some unbeknownst reason and both of them wanting to explore the person's house, I was done. I think my boys are beginning to attain a certain "reputation" amongst their peer group and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

This afternoon, I made it to my primary doc for a much postponed physical. We're doing some blood work to check my insulin levels and both agreed that all things considered, I may not have picked the best time to wean from Zoloft. I'm starting on Wellbutrin tomorrow.

That's it from here. Photobucket

1 comment:

Viv said...

My 8 year old daughter still manipulates the situation and as I remember my now 18 year old niece was the same way. When I see the school clinic number flash on my phone, my first impulse is to not answer. Of course I would never do that, but I daydream about it a lot on my way to the school.