CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jack Sprat's Wife

If there was any doubt that weight loss needs to be one of my top priorities at this point in my life, this lovely piece of artwork by Sofia sealed the deal.

I honestly had no idea what this was, but suspected it was people. I innocently laughed at the figure on the left, asking if it was Daddy. Then, Sofia pointed out who was on the right. Mommy. On the right. The balloon-like-disproportionally larger than Daddy figure. Mommy.

I laughed fairly hard, but inside, I was crying. Just a little. But no sense wallowing in it too much. This is how she sees me, it is what it is and it's up to me to change that.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Don't take it to heart! One of my boys just made a picture of me like that -- he explained that it is because my belly is "hooge." Then he backpedaled and said my belly isn't really that hooge in real life.

Damn straight, buddy.

Gina said...

Hell, no. Now I am terrified for the day that L begins his own family artwork. Ugh.