CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Manny Alive

So yesterday, my Manny husband took it upon himself to take all 3 kids to the store, to the park and to the beach.



This was sans strollers, just him and him alone. OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.



I tend to get a little overly cautious when it comes to the ocean, based primarily because I grew up and live near some of the most gorgeous but treacherous surf in the country (a wind surfer died a few weeks ago at our beach, no lie.) I was not happy about this development.



Thank god I didn't know or I would have had a panic attack. Seriously, the boys are at the age where they don't understand they need to stay on the sidewalk and don't always listen or stay with you. All I kept picturing was one of them breaking off and him being in a terrible predicament. I appreciate his overconfidence, but taking 3 little kids to the beach by yourself is just not safe and I told him so. I made him swear he would not ever, ever, ever take them to the beach alone again.



In any case, looks like they had fun.



ETA: A few people have pointed out that it appears my little William is enjoying a hooka pipe. Rest assured, he's just doing his nebulizer treatment, like a PRO!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

I get nervous leaving my hubby at home with just one little man. The ocean...shudder. I personally love the hooka. ;)