CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Playdate Birthday

Today, I hosted a playdate birthday celebration for the twins. Their birthday is not until Sunday, when we'll have small, family gathering. I tried to keep it simple, but of course, at ten minutes before it started, I was cursing myself for ever trying to do such a thing as I was surrounded by clingy kids and attempting to decorate and frost cupcakes. David was whiny hiney and Steve had to leave to do some last minute stuff with our house (tenants move in Sunday.) All in all, we had about 6 two year olds, plus the boys, plus Sofia was home, so you can imagine the level of chaos. Good chaos, though.



I love this card one of the mom's made. She's so cool, a filmmaker/photog from L.A. who also has written a children's book. I think she captured "the brothers" quite well, dontcha think?



Photobucket

No comments: