CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking Down Memory Lane - Sofia Style

Sofia just got through a particularly hellish tantrum. I don't even know how it started, but she was whining, screaming, carrying on, then demanding I pick her up while I was trying to prepare "dinner." It's times like these that I find it helpful to look back and remember how much I wanted her, how much she is truly adored.

Here is Sofia at 6 weeks.



Sucking her Fingers...she still does, to this day



The Fam - Back when it was 3 - Summer 2005



Sofia and Daddy



When we took the bumpers off her crib - she was always a traveller. We promptly put them back on.



Dang she was cute!



Sofia at 4 months. She was the literally the happiest baby on the block. I was probably the happiest mommy on the block





Ahhhh, sweet girl, the light of my life - I love you...

No comments: