CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spent I am

In a word? I am spent. My whole body aches and the cats are so freaked out, they've taken up permanent residence in the 2 inch space underneath my bedroom dresser. Sofia's face says it all...



Whenever I feel I can't unpack one more box or have to use the brainpower that is running on empty to figure out the ideal location for towels, knives, tampons, scotch tape or band aids...I simply walk out on my front porch and look at my view...



Sofia and the makeshift tv (computer playing DVD of Grinch)



A new day brings chaos



The boys having their first lunch in the new house



Sofia (a.k.a. Musical Director) leading the boys in a rousing rendition of "Sticky Bubble Gum" with pencils...



A cute Sofia/William moment



David *helping* me stock (mostly unstock) the shelves



David being a ham sandwich



William, my handsome little man



Synchronized Leg Stuck Move - this should be an Olympic sport!



William (lovely in hand) telling me he's ready for nap - That's M'Boy!



Bath time, good times

<

Nighty night...Tv should be functional tomorrow. I'm counting the minutes...

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I don't think I would ever have the energy to move again, so I give you all the kudos in the world that you haven't dropped dead yet. lol.

No TV yet? That would be my nightmare.