CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boyz to Men

So with the milestone of 18 months, I decided it was time for the boys' first haircut. I had really grown to love William's curls, but David's hair was looking a bit unkempt.

They did great, all things considered. William required goldfish and a toy to distract him, but still had a constant look of "What the?" for the duration. Overall, David was having no part of it, fussed from beginning to end. I'm not sure if this played a part in the stylist cutting much less off David than William, but I wasn't super happy with the bowl cut she ended up giving him. His hair looks like a cross between the Beatles and James Spader a la Pretty in Pink.

One thing's for sure, they are looking like little men now and I'm none too happy!!

David, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...




I don't like this!!!!!!!!!!!




I'm not sure I like this...


A lock of hair


William looking pensive












He is not impressed



At home with their new 'dos



No comments: