CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

On Princesses



I swore we would never go down the princess road. Pre-kids, I just didn't understand the whole "thing." Even as recently as last November, when we visited Disneyland with Sofia for the first time, I shook my head at the girls who ran around with the princess dresses on over their clothes, announcing I would *never* allow Sofia to do that, scoffing at the hour long line for girls to meet with the "princesses."

Let's just say that the princess bug has bitten my little Sofia HARD. No matter how many times I try to convince her that Snow White would make a great Halloween costume, she won't go along with the plan. First of all, Snow White is probably the least cheeseball of the princesses, in my opinion. Secondly, we have the dress. Thirdly and most importantly, I have visions of the boys being 2 of the 7 dwarfs!! So, Operation Snow White continues. Sofia insists she wants to be "Ariel" or "Jasmine."

We had our 46 inch HD tv hooked up to the satellite this weekend and watched Enchanted about 15 times. Granted, I love this movie, actually saw it in the theater without kids. Still, I think I'm hitting the Enchanted wall.

No comments: