CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ding Dong,the Tool is Dead

There has been a big shakeup at work. I won't get into it here, but suffice it to say that someone big from my company has left to start his own company. I could not be happier as over the course of the last 10 years, this person has been the bane of my existence. I never thought I'd see the day when he left the company, as he threatened to do so many times. I even bet the other staff a night out at our favorite restaurant that he would not leave.

We'll be going out to that dinner after all, and I, for one, COULD NOT be happier.

He and I got into it more times than I can even count over the years, but pretty much stopped speaking to one another unless there was no other option about 5 years ago. I have referred to him in the blogosphere as "the tool of the century." Little stature, big ego. Need I say more?

One of the people I work with who is admittedly, a bit kooky, just this moment walked by my desk with burning sage in her hand while another co worker went to and fro, ringing a little bell. They are performing a "cleansing" of sorts. Hey, whatever floats your boat. I'll be the first to wave the burning sage.

Never a dull moment around here, I do not exaggerate.

Not to be dramatic or anything...but I feel like Dorothy in that final scene of Wizard of Oz when the witch has finally melted and all the flying monkeys are free and rejoicing!!

No comments: