CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twenty-Thirteen!

So we went to the mall tonight, Sofia and I.

We had iced cream in the food court. There was a little person there and Sofia was staring so hard at her, that she walked into a table. She then kept pointing at her and asked if she was a lady. I assured her it was. I could see the confusion in her eyes as she just stared and stared...I had to stop her from pointing and exclaiming loudly "I'm scared of that lady! Where did that lady go?" I felt really bad, tried to distract her.

On the way home in the car, Sofia was insisting she was 5 (as she often does) and asked me how old I was.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked.

"Twenty thirteen!"

33? I'll take it!

1 comment:

3XMom said...

I turned 40 this year - back in january. And it didn't bother me, at all. But my girls LOVE talking about it in public ALL THE TIME. Whenever we are waiting around (in line at the store, waiting for a ride at a park, etc)..they are like - mom, are you 40? And I'm like yup. And they say..wow.